H-E-B's 10th Annual Quest for Texas Best
Posted on 03/07/2023 by Bryce BencivengoFind Out More about the Contest
For the last ten years, H-E-B has set out on a quest to find the best in Texas – the best local products made by Texans! From Austin to the Panhandle to the Rio Grande Valley, from West Texas to Beaumont, the H-E-B “Quest for Texas Best” is an open call for locally owned, small food, beverage, and general merchandise suppliers to have their items considered for placement on H-E-B shelves and $25,000 in their pocket!
Submissions are being accepted between February 22, 2023-April 6, 2023 at 5pm. You can find out more about the contest, how to apply, and see past winners on HEB's website.
H-E-B is holding virtual meetings to help those who are interested with their submissions.
|Virtual Meeting 1|
March 8, 2023
|Virtual Meeting 2|
March 9, 2023
|Virtual Meeting 3|
March 16, 2023
Virtual Meeting 4
To enter, you must provide:
- 2 minute video Submission REQUIRED - a video submission uploaded to Youtube MUST be submitted you with maximum of 2 minutes. This will be asked in the story section
- Company Story - A biography of why your story and your products are one of Texas' Best! (5,000 character limit)
- Marketing Strategy - A short description of how you market your products. (255 character limit)
- Product Information - Choose your top three best products (include pictures less than 10 megabytes)
- Product Submission Details - Must be a finished food or beverage fit for human consumption and not a recipe or product concept. General Merchandise products are also eligible.
Related Categories: Membership