The Consulate General of Israel to the Southwest, along with the ION, Latinx Startup Alliance, Capital Factory, and Texas Business Association, presents LatinTech Pitch 2022 in celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month.
Every year the consulate works to honor the Latino community, especially during Hispanic Heritage Month. The importance of the Hispanic community in Texas is significant, with a profound impact on our shared history, culture, and economy. As this community continues to grow, it is an important mission to connect and engage, building on the shared values between Israel and Hispanic Americans.
The best way to celebrate and cultivate this relationship is by highlighting innovation. The consulate is excited to share its passion and know-how in the high-tech sector to engage and promote success in developing the Hispanic startup scene in Texas. We are excited to see how our partnership can bring more Latino/a lead innovation in our region.
This competition is an opportunity to:
- Highlight your technology-based startup
- Have a chance at winning one of three prizes k (total value up to $30,000)
- Qualify for mentorship opportunities
- Network with likeminded-individuals in the field at k our event
Join in for this unique competition and event to celebrate your accomplishments as a Latino entrepreneur during Hispanic Heritage Month. We can’t wait to hear about your startup and learn more about you!
Applications will close on Friday, August 31, at 9:00 a.m. CST.
Who can apply?
- Must be a Latino/a or Hispanic entrepreneur in high tech
- Must be a majority owner or founder of your start-up
- Must be headquartered in Texas
- Must be a pre-series A high-tech start-up
- Must be an incorporated company in the United States
- There is no minimum or maximum requirement on how long your start-up has been launched
What do you need to apply?
- Visit www.latintechpitch.com and complete your application by August 19, 2022
- A 60-90 second elevator video pitch
- Your pitch deck
The Final Pitch will be on September 20 at 6:30 p.m. at the ION—4201 Main St, Houston, TX 77002, where our top 5 competitors will highlight their startups for a chance of winning one of our three prizes. Formal invitation to the event will be distributed at a later date.