AUSTIN, Texas—The Greater Austin Chamber of Commerce today announced 12 new members have been appointed to its board of directors.
The Austin Chamber board is selected from the Chamber’s membership to provide leadership in key work areas for the business community. The goal is to bring together a broad range of leaders that can best serve the needs of the more than 2,400 members of the Chamber by addressing their challenges.
The following 12 Board members will serve from January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2021.
- Elizabeth Christian, Elizabeth Christian Public Relations (ECPR)
- Tina Dobie, WP Engine
- Patrick Feigley, PIMCO
- Michele Glaze, Samsung Austin Semiconductor
- Rashed Islam, HDR
- David Jabour, Twin Liquors
- Nikelle Meade, Husch Blackwell LLP
- Susan Moore, AMD
- David O’Neil, Wells Fargo
- Anna Panossian, Circuit of the Americas
- Mark Ramseur, Pape-Dawson Engineers
- Miguel Romano, Ascension | Seton
The following individuals have been appointed to filled unexpired board vacancies.
- Sharon Schweitzer, Access to Culture (term expiring Dec. 31, 2020)
- Patrick Dorsey, Austin American-Statesman (term expiring Dec. 31, 2020)
- Ken Hashman, Bazaarvoice (term expiring Dec. 31, 2019)
A complete list of the Board of Directors, including recently selected 2019 Chair Brian Cassidy and 2020 Chair Craig T. Enoch, as well as the executive committee, is available here.