The A-LIST Awards is an annual awards ceremony that recognizes and celebrates the achievements of entrepreneurs in the Greater Austin region. The event is typically attended by local business leaders, entrepreneurs, and members of the Austin tech community.
In partnership with SXSW, the A-LIST Awards is the annual celebration of entrepreneurship in the Austin area. Austin is known for its growing global startup and scaleup hub, a title we couldn't claim without innovating entrepreneurs and investors in our city.
This is the 12th year that we'll celebrate exciting companies that are developing new ways to connect with customers. A-LIST companies are finding unique approaches to grow their businesses and transform their industries, while creating a robust culture for their employees.
- WHO SHOULD NOMINATE? Privately-owned companies that create and develop innovative technologies, platforms, or business models that accelerate, evolve and have the potential to create market shifts in their respective industries. VC firms and angel investors that are highly active in Central Texas -- particularly those that have funded and mentored A-LIST companies -- are eligible to compete in the investor category.
- WHAT IF I NOMINATED FOR A-LIST PREVIOUSLY? Any company that has previously nominated is eligible.
- WHY SHOULD I NOMINATE? In addition to being recognized in front of your peers and local business leaders, A-LIST company winners access the benefits stated above.
- IF I NOMINATE MY COMPANY FOR AN-LIST AWARD, WILL I RECEIVE AN INVITATION TO THE AWARDS CEREMONY? Yes, if you complete a nomination and you are an innovative, scalable company, you will receive two (2) complimentary tickets to the awards ceremony.
- CONFIDENTIALITY: All preliminary nomination information submitted is treated as confidential and will be viewed only by A-LIST staff and the Judging Committee.
- HAVE MORE QUESTIONS? Feel free to reach out to ALIST@austinchamber.com for any questions you have regarding A-LIST.
Please contact Sponsor@austinchamber.com for table reservations or sponsorship opportunities.
The Austin Chamber of Commerce must maintain a cancellation policy for events in order to properly plan for catering, venue expenses, and marketing efforts. Unless stated otherwise, Chamber reservations must be canceled 5 business days prior to the event to be eligible for a refund. All refunds will be issued 10 days after the event. No refunds will be issued for nonattendance. You are welcome to send another member of your staff in your place.