- Corporate Franchise Tax
- Property Tax
- Sales & Use Tax
- Unemployment Insurance & Workers’ Compensation
- Texas Enterprise Zone Program
- Tax Exemptions & Credits
- Training Programs
- Texas Enterprise Fund
- Chapter 380/381 Financing
- Economic Development Sales Tax Corporations
- Certified Capital Companies
- Cancer Prevention & Research Institute of Texas Grants
- Texas Product Development & Small Business Incubator Fund
- Tax Increment Financing
- Industrial Revenue Bonds
- Texas Moving Image Industry Incentive Program
- Foreign Trade Zone 183 of Central Texas
- Other Assistance
- Local Incentives Summary
The Cancer Prevention and Research Institute of Texas (CPRIT) funds awards for cancer research, product development, and prevention. Recipients of CPRIT awards include academic institutions, non-profit organizations, and private companies located in Texas. CPRIT’s Product Development Research Program seeks to support early stage “startup” and established companies in the development of innovative products and services with significant potential impact on cancer patient care.
Company applicants must be headquartered in Texas or be willing to relocate to Texas upon receipt of an award.
Product Development Research awards can be up to $20 million and for a maximum duration of 36 months.