An opportunity to visit, network, and tour some of Austin's venture capital firms will be held as part of Austin Venture Fest. The Austin Chamber of Commerce will be a stop on the tour.
The Austin Venture Crawl, by EisnerAmper is a tour around Austin’s greater venture firms to visit their downtown locations on Oct 6, from 5-8pm. This is an “open house” where founders and other startup investors visit multiple stops on a self-guided tour with food and drinks at each space. Participants embark on a route of their own choosing throughout about a few blocks radius downtown, starting and stopping anywhere on the Venture Crawl. To find out more or register for the event, click here.
This event is part of the larger Austin Venture Fest that is happening between October 4-14, 2022. The Austin Venture Fest is a community-led series of venture-related activities during the beginning of October. The greater venture community of venture capitalists, accelerators, corporates, university incubators, angels, family offices, LPs, growth and private equity, and more have come together to co-create and sponsor events to help keep our local startup and venture scene moving during times of uncertainty.
The main focus is to have many different types of investors work together on activities across venture firms, promote each others events, and foster connections between investors and founders. To find out more about Austin Venture Fest, visit this website.
The Venture Crawl is a way founders can get to know startup investors at each stop. Professionals from the venture community also use this as an opportunity to get to know other investors. Each location has it’s own character:
- Silverton Partners (600 W 7th St) is a historic site with a spacious lot behind the office
- LiveOak Venture Partners (600 W 6th St) sponsored West 6th's Star Bar location
- Mercury Fund, Next Coast Ventures, Wild Basin Investments, Build Group & more (613 W 6th St) are at West 6th's Rustic Tap location, sponsored by TriNet-- register on their landing page
- Austin Chamber of Commerce’s location (535 E 5th St., Fl 3) helps startups find investors on their Dealroom platform
- Antler (600 Congress, Floor 14) offices at the One America Center In the WeWork. Building entrance faces 6th St, then take elevators to 14th floor. Email email@example.com for questions.
View the 3 Fetii Shuttle Stops: bit.ly/ventureshuttles
- Silverton Partners: 600 W 7th St, Austin, TX 78701
- Austin Chamber of Commerce: 535 E 5th St., Austin, TX 78701
- One American Center (facing 6th, for Antler): 600 Congress Ave., Austin, TX 78701
The Austin Chamber of Commerce is excited to participate to share our ecosystem platform that provides data on startups, scaleups, and the Central Texas tech ecosystem to bring data, insights into venture capital activities, resources for startups looking for mentors and accelerators, and much more. Click here to view the platform.