Brought to you by the Austin Chamber and SXSW, the A-LIST Awards recognize the most innovative, high-growth Austin companies. This year, the awards also feature an “Investor of the Year” for Angels and Venture Capital firms that support the local startup ecosystem.
Applications are open until June 2nd and there is no cost to participate. Businesses can apply to A-LIST if they are privately-owned companies in various stages, from bootstrapped through late-stage funding. Individual investors and VC firms that are active in the local area are also invited to apply. The categories are:
- Bootstrapped (Self-funded businesses)
- Angel & Seed ($10,000 to $2 million in Investment)
- Early Stage (A or B Series funding, $2 million to $33 million)
- Late Stage (C series or later, greater than $33 million)
- Investor of the Year (Open to angel investors and venture capital firms)
Applications are reviewed by the A-LIST Judging Committee, a cohort of entrepreneurs, local investors, and other leaders in the business community. Winners will be honored at the A-LIST Awards Celebration on August 3 at the Long Center.