On May 23 at ACL Live at The Moody Theater, we honored Austin's top homegrown companies at the Austin A-List Awards.
The A-List awards increase visibility for Austin’s most innovative homegrown companies, which in turn attract talent, increase capital, and diversify the innovation ecosystem in Austin.
In total, more than 160 Austin businesses were nominated for the awards.
|2019 A-LIST WINNERS|
|Scaling||Culture - Contribution to the Ecosystem|
Now in its ninth year, the A-List continues to highlight Austin's most promising and cutting-edge innovators to support the addition of venture capital and talent to our city.
Aside from honoring these incredible companies, our A-List event attendees listened to incredible speakers:
- SXSW Chief Programming Officer Hugh Forrest
- Alberta Innovates Chief Executive Officer Laura J. Kilcrease
- SoftMatch Co-founder and Chief Innovation Officer Mellie Price
- Home Depot Technology Center Senior Human Resources Manager Cynthea Rhodes Patterson
- True Wealth Partners General Partner Kerry Rupp
- KUNGFU.AI Managing Partner Stephen Straus
Thank you to all our speakers and attendees, and congratulations to our winners! We look forward to working with our A-List winners throughout the year to provide guidance and exposure as these businesses continue to grow.
Greater Austin Chamber
The Greater Austin Chamber of Commerce focuses on how the Austin region works. We serve as the voice of business for our member organizations and their employees throughout Central Texas. Our mission is to provide leadership that facilitates the creation of a prosperous regional economy and effective advocacy for members.