Travel: Global Connections with the Chamber
Time is the new currency in our busy modern age. Multitasking is key – that, and a little time set aside to explore the world. The Austin Chamber of Commerce offers signature travel trips to interesting destinations – planning everything from air travel, accommodations, meals and sightseeing.
Chamber trips offer incredible connections to participants, both personally and professionally. Coordinated through the Chamber, this travel experience provides the comfort and security of exploring other cultures while we take care of the details.
Connect globally by traveling with the Austin Chamber of Commerce.
- Ireland: October 17 – 24, 2014
- China: November 10-18, 2014
- Back by popular demand! — South Africa: April 9-21, 2015
- Netherlands & Belgium River Cruise April 14-22, 2015
- South America: Brazil, Argentina and Chile — September 10-21, 2015
Learn more about these previous destinations!
The Texas Moving Image Industry Incentive Programs provides incentives for film, animation, television, video games, and post-production. Qualifying projects can receive cash grants up to 22.5% of eligible Texas expenditures.