Chamber Member News
Guidelines for submitting for Member News: Submissions must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Friday to be considered for the following week (submissions will be placed on this page and run for seven days).
Keep copy to less than 100 words, in paragraph format. You may submit a web-friendly company logo (jpg, .gif or .png and saved to 72 dpi. With a print size no larger than 3" X 3") as well, but this needs to be a separate attachment and not embedded into copy.
Submissions are limited to two per week; totaling 100 words. (We limit the number of total published submissions to 10 per week.)
Please Note: Duplicate Submissions must be submitted at least two weeks apart. We do not run duplicate submissions two weeks in a row, and re-submissions are only considered after new member news has been fulfilled.
Equitable Commercial Realty Deal Announcement
1) Conestoga-Rovers and Associates (CRA) leased 4,125 RSF of office space at 13091 Pond Springs Road. The Landlord was represented by Ryan Wilson with ECR.
2) The University of Texas System leased 5,548 RSF of office space at Centennial Towers, located at 505 E. Huntland Drive. The Landlord was represented by Jason Steinberg and Matt Levin with ECR and the Tenant was represented by Zack Jamail and Jeff Pace with Jones Lang LaSalle. This is the sixth lease completed within the past five months at the building.
Leadership Austin: Invitation to "Best Party Ever"
Join Leadership Austin on Friday, June 14 for the 12th Annual Best Party Ever - Illuminate - presented by H-E-B. This stylish event will shine a light on Susan Dawson, Gary Farmer and Chelsea McCullough for their selfless community leadership. Mingle, dance and enjoy an evening of luminosity and elegance at The W Austin while raising funds for Austin's premier nonprofit leadership development organization.
12th Annual Best Party Ever
Friday, June 14 at The W Austin
7:00 - 11:00 pm
Tickets and sponsorship opportunities: http://www.leadershipaustin.org/newsandevents/bpe
General Admission - $150.00 $95.00 early ticket discount until May 14!
Rotary Club of Austin Honors CBRE'S W. Gaines Bagby with Service to Austin Award
On May 7, W. Gaines Bagby received the Service to Austin Award from the Rotary Club of Austin. Gaines, who is a first vice president with CBRE and the Rotary Club of Austin’s current president, was recognized for his community service accomplishments throughout his career. Gaines has dedicated his time and efforts to numerous Austin-area organizations, including current positions with:
- Rotary Club of Austin: president (Centennial)
- U.S. Green Building Council: advisory board-Central Texas Balcones Chapter
- Greater Austin Chamber of Commerce: Clean Energy Council advisory board
- Caritas: community advisory board
“I am humbled by this award and grateful to Rotarians who, each day, put the “Service Above Self” motto into practice in Austin and around the world,” said Bagby.
- Member Resources
- 'How to Market Your Business' Information Card »
The Texas Enterprise Zone program is an economic development tool for local communities to partner with the State of Texas to promote job creation and capital investment in the state.