DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS EXTENDED TO JUNE 10, 2016
Please note: all nominations must be completed online to be eligible to win.
The Greater Austin Business Awards is a competition organized by the Austin Chamber of Commerce to honor excellence in business in the Greater Austin region. The Awards recognize businesses and organizations for achievements, community contributions and milestones. It is the largest business event in Central Texas bringing together 1,000 business leaders, entrepreneurs, organizations, government officials and regional chambers!
- Community Relations
- Customer Service
- Innovative Practices & Technology
- Environmental Responsibility
- Health & Wellness
- International (foreign direct investment; global expansion)
- Executive Leadership
- Most Uniquely Austin
Why enter your business? Here are six solid reasons...
1. Entering will enhance the value of your company by building trusted brand recognition in the community.
2. The time it takes to complete the online application is small compared to the great amount of publicity that will be generated if your company is a finalist or a winner.
3. Multiple categories and divisions allow your company many chances to win.
4. Your work will be reviewed and judged by potential clients, not just your competitors.
5. When you win a business award, you will be honored onstage showcasing your company in front of over 1000 business and community leaders.
6. The Greater Austin Business Awards are the premier business awards in Central Texas – you, your staff and your company deserve that kind of positive recognition!
- Event Details
- September 1, 2016
- Hyatt Regency Austin
- Join the conversation on Twitter: #GABA2016.
Austin is the headquarters for the Electric Reliability Council of Texas which operates state’s independent electric grid and manages the deregulated market for 75% of Texas.