Financial Aid Saturdays
The Financial Aid Saturdays Program provides FREE assistance to Central Texas high school seniors, prospective/current college students, and parents/guardians needing help to complete federal and state financial aid applications to fund college enrollment. The program is a key element of the Chamber's regional matriculation effort aiming to increase direct-to-college enrollment from 61 percent in 2010 to 70 percent by 2015 to ensure our region is able to meet future talent demands.
2013 FAS Event Schedule
All Saturday events run from 8:30a-12:30p
Weeknight events runs from 6p-9p
Concordia University runs from 8a-4p
Round Rock (6p-9p)
You will meet with financial aid experts from area colleges/universities and business-community volunteers. Spanish-speaking assistance available at select events. Walk-ins welcome!
What to Bring to Event Location?
- List of colleges and/or universities the student is interested in attending;
- Studen/Parent Driver's License number and Social Security number;
- Student/Parent Alien Registration card, if the student is a legal permanent resident;
- All Student/Parent/Guardian 2012 Tax documents
Haven't filed taxes?
Tax filing assistance will be available at select Financial Aid Saturday event locations (details coming soon).
Still have questions?
Contact your school counselor or call 1.888.311.8881
- Next Steps
- Volunteer and help more local students enroll in college »
- Follow the Conversation »
- Contact Us Today:
Senior Vice President
Education and Talent Development