Austin Community College
The Austin Chamber's Austin Community College Progress Reports are intended to communicate to the Metro Austin business community ACC's progress in the areas the Chamber has determined as important to regional economic growth, and to identify where the Chamber believes more rapid performance gains may be necessary.
The Austin Chamber of Commerce unveiled one of the first collaborative community college performance monitoring reports in the nation on October 19, 2007 at the Austin Chamber-IBM Roundtable.
For more information contact Drew Scheberle, Austin Chamber of Commerce Vice President, Federal/State Advocacy and Education/Talent Development, 512.322.5628.
- 10.19.07 – Austin Chamber-IBM Roundtable Presentation
- 10.19.07 – 2007 Austin Community College Progress Report
- 10.12.09 – 2008 Austin Community College Progress Report
- 6.24.10 – 2009 Austin Community College Progress Report
- 6.24.10 – Presentation to Austin Chamber Board
- 'Progress Toward Excellence' Report
Austin is the headquarters for the Electric Reliability Council of Texas which operates state’s independent electric grid and manages the deregulated market for 75% of Texas.