Investing in Community through Chamber Membership
The Austin Chamber of Commerce is a private, non-profit, membership-driven organization comprised of 2,300+ business enterprises, civic organizations, educational institutions and individuals. Its mission is to provide leadership that facilitates the creation of a prosperous regional economy and effective advocacy for our members.
Investing in the Austin community through Chamber membership supports a program of work that includes economic development, education and talent development, public policy, transportation and infrastructure, as well as business attraction, retention, and expansion.
The Austin Chamber builds its program of work around the three core principles an investment in membership brings: connection, impact and prosperity. Serving as the voice of the business community since 1877, the Chamber is as enduring as the Austin community and as current as the newest start-up.
The Chamber fulfills its mission in Central Texas by:
- generating business opportunities and focusing on community and economic initiatives;
- creating an environment for sustained prosperity and future success through public policy;
- leading economic development efforts in business attraction, retention and expansion;
- developing and attracting talent for your company's current and future job growth; and
- providing an opportunity for business growth through networking and education.
The professional staff at Austin Chamber works to connect your business to opportunities for economic success.
- Next Steps
- Relocate your Business or Corporate Headquarters in Austin »
- Explore doing business in Central Texas!
Clean Energy, Life Sciences, Creative Media and Technology
- Become Part of the Austin Chamber »
The Texas Enterprise Fund is used primarily to attract new business to the state or to assist with the substantial expansion of an existing business as part of competitive recruitment. It is the largest “deal closing” fund of its kind in the country.